SIDI Genius 10 Road Cycling Shoes, Black, Size 45.5
- New Model
- Microtech Microfiber incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. It is manufactured using the "Water-Tech” water treatment. Lower environmental impact, less noxious emissions into the air and into the work environment and the fact that not solvents, but water-based products were used, is beneficial to the environment as well as the final user.
- The SOFT INSTEP 4 CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 BUCKLE is serviceable and replaceable.
- Reinforced heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad.
- The Carbon Composite 20 is the newest generation of injected carbon composite sole. The injected carbon creates a stiff sole while the nylon acts a barrier to water and temperature change creating a durable stiff sole.
- Standard "D" width last for precise fit.
stars based on 0