- In-Store Policies: As a courtesy and to protect the health of our staff, we ask that you please wear a mask and gloves when in the shop, and touch only what you are interested in purchasing. In an effort to help as many customers as possible, we unfortunately cannot allow browsing of items - we are happy to help you find what you need, please just ask! We will be following a necessary sanitization schedule of the shops, and will limit the number of customers allowed into the shops.
- Bike Sales: We’re happy to help you find the right bike! Please email [email protected] to begin the process. Our retail space is open by appointment only, and we ask that customers interested in purchasing bikes narrow their choices before coming to the store, as we will be allowing test rides (10-15 minutes each) of only two bicycles.
- Service: We understand that getting your bike up and ready is still a priority for many, and it is for us, too! We’re only accepting appointments for service currently, and we ask that you send an email to [email protected] to get a spot in the queue (turnaround time is generally around 1-3 business days!). We can also accept payment remotely, so pickup can be quick and easy!
- Online Shopping: We’re working hard to add items to our online shop at NYCVelo.com so that you can safely browse from home! Don’t see something you want? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll do what we can to get it for you. We can also schedule pickups for your online orders, just send us an email!
- Returns & Exchanges: Due to the health concerns surrounding COVID-19, and to protect the health and well-being of our staff, returns and exchanges will not be accepted at this time. As always, our commitment to our customers is to help find the correct solution the first time around. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email [email protected].