The Surly Cross-Check Frameset. A cross bike by design, with a strong utilitarian appeal. Comfortable, versatile, tough as nails.
- 100% Surly Chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed Chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or single-speed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly seatpost clamp and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 42mm tires with or without fenders